Blog

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Barack Obama - I See Republicans!

Monday, February 9, 2009 - - 0 Comments

This image came to me when I was waking up this morning. I don't know if I was thinking about a certain movie, or the ability of the Republican party to thwart President Obama's most earnest efforts, but here it is:


I'm not sure he looks scared enough. I was going for fear but I didn't want to make it too ridiculous either. Like all of my political work, I like the fact that this idea came to me spontaneously and with it's own ambiguity.

In other words, if you are a Democrat it says, Republicans are scary. And if you are a Republican it says, Damn right! We're scary!

I knew from the beginning that this seemed t-shirt worthy, so I posted my work on some items just for you.

This entry was posted on 8:01 PM and is filed under Caricatures , Politics . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

  • Followers