Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Definatly The Worst Miss Ever

Friday, December 4, 2009 - - 0 Comments

I'm sure you all remember Dinamo Zagreb's Ilija Sivonjic. If not, then let me jog your short term memories.

I have previously written about Sivonjic before as he was the player who missed an open goal from three inches out. Remember him now.........Yep thought so.

Well it's time to forget about him and remember the next donkey who holds the title of 'Worst Miss Ever'.

Let me introduce Rocky Baptise.

I’m sure you all know that I'm not the most prolific goalscorer in the world but I’d like to think even I would have slotted this without too much trouble… !!!

Wow. I mean, WOW!

Take a bow, Rocky, you are now a non-league hero who just earned himself cult status for life.

The incredible miss occurred during Harrow’s recent game against Waltham Abbey (Harrow won 5-3).

Wow.

This entry was posted on 11:47 AM and is filed under Football , Funny , Miss , Rockey Baptise . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

  • Followers