Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I Am So Glad I Am Not A Woman

Thursday, December 16, 2010 - - 0 Comments

I was talking to my good friend and wild child neighbor a few doors down as she chugged on her 6 pack of miller genuine drafts with a KOOL menthol dangling from her lips. She was telling me her strange version of life as she always does. Suddenly some long haired hip dude with a Texas tan and guitar strapped over his shoulder blazes by on his mountain bike. She randomly blurts out "I love being a

This entry was posted on 10:28 AM and is filed under comedy , female , Funny , humor , man , menopause , sex , woman . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

  • Followers