Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Marijuana Poem - Productive Members Of Society Smoke

Monday, December 20, 2010 - - 0 Comments







A generic structured poem I wrote after the 2003 marijuana march held here in Austin Texas. I have been an advocate for marijuana reform most of my adult life. By the way, this poem was written about true life and real friends of mine. From start to finish, it only took about ten minutes to write. I don't expect anyone to be too impressed.




People I Know

I know an Attorney

This entry was posted on 10:30 PM and is filed under austin texas , marijuana , marijuana poem , marijuana reform . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

  • Followers